Monday, December 26, 2005

MSN Messenger 8


Lappy512 from Krazy Letter Forum has take a look on MSN Messenger 8.

After opening it up, you can see the supposedly improved messenger contacts list. Whenever you mouseover people, you can see their avatar, and some options: Instant Message, Email, Call (voice conversation), Video Conversation, and Shared Folders. I first couldn't figure out where to find the email of people, and I figured that I had to mouseover, then mouseover the "instant message" icon. I didn't really like that, since most of my friends change their display name every day or so, which makes it even harder to identify them. I think Microsoft could have made the same feature, using a tooltip, instead of integrating it with the interface itself, which is annoying. You can disable it, however.

To Krazy Letter Forums

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home